Clovers are $1 at checkout
Paper Clover Promotion 2020
Wednesday, October 7, 2020,
12:00 AM -
Sunday, October 18@
The Tractor Supply Company (TSC) stores in Arcade and Warsaw are once again joining 4-H in support of local youth with the TSC Paper Clover Promotion, a national in-store fundraising effort to benefit state and local 4-H programming.
Beginning Wednesday October 7th through Sunday October 18th, shoppers at the Arcade and Warsaw Tractor Supply Company will have the opportunity to once again support 4-H in Wyoming County by purchasing paper clovers for just $1 at checkout. All funds raised through this local TSC Paper Clover Campaign will be donated to 4-H.
Tractor Supply Company 4-H Paper Clover – Fall 2020 FAQ
- What are the dates for Fall Paper Clover?
- Where do the funds go?
- 80% of the funds go back to the county they are raised in. 10% of the funds raised go to NYS 4-H Foundation & 10% to National 4-H Council.
- Do the funds have to go to the county they are raised in?
- Yes - In New York State, 80% of funds raised go back to the county they were raised in.
- What can the funds be used on?
- Scholarships to attend camp or other leadership events. Due to COVID restrictions this is very flexible as long as it’s in the spirit of camp/leadership events. Examples include: Camp in a box, supplies packets for virtual trainings, etc. Because this is a very gray area right now please reach out if you have questions about your specific situations.
- Can people donate online?
- Yes, customers can make a donation with their purchase both in the app and on TSC’s website. These funds are credited to the state as a whole, not individual stores. Customers can also donate in store just like they have in past years.
- Can 4-H’ers go in store to promote Paper Clover?
- **New (and hopefully exclusive) to Fall 2020** Because of crowd restrictions TSC has asked 4-H programs to not participate in store this fall. This restriction is only for the Fall 2020 campaign.
- Will you provide a toolkit to help us promote paper clover?
- Can we create our own promotional materials?
- Of course – we love to see your creativity. Especially this year as our face to face contact, which we know is the most effective donation driver, is prohibited.
- How do we submit a story to be featured on NYS 4-H or TSC’s or National 4-H Council’s social pages?
- If you have a story you’d like to share about how the TSC partnership or Paper Clover funds have helped an individual or group of kids in your county, please send it to us, we’d love to use it. Please include a photo that is approved for sharing on social. These can be sent to Alan Martinez (firstname.lastname@example.org). It doesn’t have to be long, just a couple of detailed paragraphs is great.
Last updated September 14, 2020