September 10, 2021 Friday News
Wyoming County 4-H
September 10, 2021
The entire Wyoming county 4-H staff is
here for anything you and your families may need, please do not hesitate to
reach out to any of us with your question(s)!
Animal Auction Program Record Sheets Due October 15th…
- Auction checks will be distributed in the next few weeks but in
the meantime, don’t forget to work on your record sheets for market beef, lamb,
hog, goat and poultry projects. Record
sheets are due by October 15th in order to receive bonus points for next
year. They are required regardless of
whether you sold an animal at auction or not if you would like to continue in
next year’s project.Contact Holly at
firstname.lastname@example.org with questions.Links
- 4-H Leaders training: this is an opportunity for leaders to turn
in paperwork, receive their club packets, and gather information about new
programs, and resources. All meetings will take place at the 4-H Agriculture
& Business Center, 36 Center Street, Warsaw. Clubs must have representation
by at least one club leader at one of the meetings. All leaders do not have to
attend, but it is highly recommended. Please, call the 4-H office to RSVP.
- Thursday, September 16, 2021- 7:00-8:00 PM
- Monday, September 27, 2021- 7:00-8:00 PM
- Wednesday, September 29, 2021- 12:00-1:00 PM
- Saturday, October 2, 2021- 9:00- 10:00 AM
- Monday, October 4, 2021- 6:00-7:00 PM
packets will be available starting Thursday, September 16th in the
General reminders …
- The end of the 2020-2021 4-H year is September 30th!
- 2021 – 2022 4-H year begins October 1st!
- Completion paperwork is due back to the 4-H office by October 15th.
- Independent enrollments will be mailed on/around September 16th.
- Any youth who participated in the meat animal project in the 2020-2021
4-H year and wish to participate again in the 2021-2022 4-H year MUST be re-enrolled
by November 30, 2021.
Youth building exhibits…
- We still have a few projects that were left behind in the Youth
Building during fair here in our office. We are open Monday through Friday, 8:30am-4:30pm!
If you are unsure if you have projects left behind please call our office at
4-H Horse show…
- A reminder that our rescheduled summer show is due to take place
next Saturday, September 18th at the Wyoming County Posse Grounds on Wilder
Road, Warsaw. If you already registered for this show, we will have your
entry form on site the day of. We will still need to check your helmet and
provide you with your backtag number. If you or any other eligible 4-H
member did not pre-register for this event but are interested in attending,
please fill out the attached entry form and bring payment the day of the
*Please note – Sarah is out of the office Friday, September 10th
through Monday, September 13th so please be patient if you are
awaiting a response!
National 4-H week…
- National 4-H Week is scheduled for October 3-9, 2021. This year’s
theme: Find Your Spark! Look in the next 4-H news for information on how to get
TSC Fall Paper Clover Campaign…
Supply Company (TSC) stores in Arcade and Warsaw are once again joining 4-H in
support of local youth with the TSC Paper Clover Promotion, a national in-store
fundraising effort to benefit state and local 4-H programming. Beginning
Wednesday, October 6th through Sunday, October 17th, shoppers at the Arcade and
Warsaw Tractor Supply Company will have the opportunity to once again support
4-H in Wyoming County by purchasing paper clovers for just $1 at checkout. All
funds raised through this local TSC Paper Clover Campaign will be donated to
4-H Staff Email Contacts
Holly Harwood: email@example.com
Sarah Clark: firstname.lastname@example.org
Stephanie Luders: email@example.com
Alesia Ackerman: firstname.lastname@example.org
General 4-H: email@example.com
Last updated January 20, 2023